Thank you to thesarahdoughty for the nomination.
I had no idea what this was when I was first nominated for it. Now I have an idea, it is meant for small blogs to reach out to other blogs, introduce myself to other bloggers. Since this is Christmas Holiday season. I have decided that my random facts and questions will revolve around Christmas, Holidays and New Year.
Rules For Liebster Award
- Post 11 random facts about yourself.
- Answer 11 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers (with less than 200 followers) to do the same.
- Let the bloggers know you have nominated them.
Christmas, Holiday and New Year peppered Random Facts
- Christmas brings out the shopaholic in me.
- Christmas reminds me that my school holidays is about over.
- I am already using my first christmas gift. Hehe..
- I discovered a cool Xmas Song.
- I love holidays and I get to enjoy 24 hours with my LomL
- I get to watch all the CSI, CI, Criminal Minds show.
- I look forward to 2015
- Something exciting is happening in 2015
- 2015 is a year of positive resolution and new ideas for me
- I just returned from a visit to Sri Lanka
- This season of celebration makes me feel fortunate and blessed.
1. What song would you say best sums you up? Or, if you don’t know, what song best describes something you love
Brave by Sara Bareilles
2. What’s your favorite television show?
3. If you had to describe yourself as one element (water, fire, metal, etc.), what would it be and why?
Water, I can fill the shapes of containers and am universal solvent. My temperature can be varied and can be of different physical states.
4. Name three of your favorite books.
Road Less Travelled by M.Scott Peck, The Spiritual Laws by Diana Cooper and Celestine Prophecy by James Redfield
5. If you could name a monster, what would you call it?
6. What is your favorite character (written or on screen) of all time?
Phoebe from Friends
7. What is your favorite sense (seeing, hearing, etc.) and why?
8. Which do you prefer pony tails or pig tails?
What’s the difference? Oops.
9. What three things do you think of most each day?
Food, Coffee, Food
10. Why do you blog?
Good for my soul
11. What are you most passionate about?
Learning new things, tiny things, big things, simple things, difficult things, whatever.
Questions for Nominees
- Which part of Christmas you love most?
- Who gave you the first Christmas gift?
- Do you rank your Christmas gifts?
- Do you know anyone who has a birthday on Christmas?
- What is your one most important 2015 resolution?
- Name the most hilarious gift you received for Christmas ever before
- Recommend a jolly Christmas Cover song
- Do you prefer Roast Turkey or Roast Chicken?
- Do you believe in Santa?
- Have you been Naughty or Nice? Give one example 🙂
- What is the first thing you will do on 1 Jan 2015 12am?
Nominees (Here you go) I am not sure if the blogs have less than 200 followers.
But I am sure interested to know more about them or how they would write a Liebster 🙂
With lots of love and Happy Christmas and Happy New Year!