Wishing everyone a happy new year. Time is continuous, relative and non-linear. And yet we perceive time as cycles.
This perception really helps me to put the past behind and move forward.
It is cliché to set New Year resolution. I usually don’t bother because I ever changing.
This year, I decided to set resolutions.
1. We had car problems last night when we were heading out for a countdown party. Instead of feeling frustration and let the incident stop me from having fun. I simply know I will send my car for check when the workshop is open and take the public transport/taxi to party tonight. And we had fun with our friends. For the first time, I took the train home at 2am after party.
My First Resolution: Go with the flow and Relax. Lighten up!
2. I have been meaning to set up a blog to supplement my tutoring/teaching career. And at the same time I am
holding myself back with “I am not sure if I can do it well” or “I don’t know how to sell myself” thoughts. I am just going to do it.
Second Resolution: Just do it and learn along the way.
3. Sometimes I envy how others have a big close knitted harmonious family, who is earning well from doing something they are passionate about or who is so courageous to switch from a venture to another. Envy is in fact a very negative energy. I used to be a lot more grateful, happy, cheerful and even proud of everything in my life. I have to release these negative emotions and energies within me.
Third Resolution: Be present. Manifest from love and positivity. Do whatever it takes – Focus Wheel, Rampage Appreciation to be in a place of positivity. Daily positive blog post to switch into positivity.
4. I have a lot to give. Yet I can be stingy with my time or just want to do things I enjoy and become inattentive or inconsiderate.
Fourth Resolution: To give and take compassionately for others and for myself. Especially to my beloved.
5. I know the importance of body, mind and spirit. I seek to be authentic, compassionate and aligned. I know I am more incline to be an introvert. I learn to accept who I am than to feel inadequate and want to be who I am not.
Last resolution: Enjoy my spiritual path – Yoga, Reflect and Being.
I wish all good things unto all.