Can we do yoga after meal?
Yes and this is the pose which is good for our digestion. My yoga instructor said that this is probably the only one pose you can do right after you eat. Sitting in this position, will channel blood circulation to your stomach aiding digestion.
(If you have ankle or knee pain/problem, this pose is not advisable)
I just had a huge portion of fish and chips (without chips) with boiled veggie. This pose is helping me with my digestion!
- Sit on the flat floor and fold your legs as shown in the above image.
- Keep the spine straight and close the eyes.
- Keep the right palm on right knee and left palm on left knee.
- Now start to inhale slowly then exhale.
- When you exhale try to think that your disorders are coming out from your nose.
- Repeat these steps for 5 minutes and take a rest. You can increase the time for 15 minutes.
English: Diamond Pose