While listening to Power of Gratitude by Vortex Success
I have decided to go on a positive thoughts spree. Today I start with being grateful.
- I am grateful for waking up today.
- I am grateful for waking up in a warm and cosy bed.
- I am grateful waking up to the one I love most, partner of my life.
- I am grateful when my dog wags its tail and eagerly awaits breakfast. It just makes me smile.
- I am grateful for a morning of daily routine of healthy drink to start our day, supplements, morning conversation.
- I am grateful for work to go to, having meaning and purpose for today.
- I am grateful that work pays and i can live comfortably.
- I am grateful for my physical body, that is working well and healing well for me.
- I am grateful for waking to an sms from my mother which tells me she woke up too and is well.
- I am grateful for now
I set the intention.
Today, I stay connected and grounded to the present and inward.
Today, I be gentle with myself.
Today, to be.
Side note: This was not as easy as other days as I am going through a sense of frustration. Frustration because I cannot seem to move forward or breakthrough. It’s like I cannot imagine what I will do without all the above that I am grateful for. But I still feel frustrated with myself. Being aware but yet I am not aware. The above is my soul effort to stay in the positive. I know I have yet to surrender. God help me.